More and more often these days hidden cameras are popping up in unassuming public areas; hotel rooms, AirBnb’s, public bathrooms, gyms, offices, and even apartment buildings and rental properties. With our camera finder, you can quickly scan any room so you always feel safe. The Camera Finder is a lightweight battery-powered device that allows you to quickly identify and locate a camera by using an array of ultra-bright LED.
Detecting Camera Lens
1) Turn the power switch to the middle(Buzzer Mode) or top (Vibration Mode).
2) Press the button in the front, 6 lights in the rear begin to blink.If the continuous press and hold the switch, light flashed every 2s, faster frequency of a level.
3) Looking through the red window,move the window up and down and side to side until you have scan the area you wish to search.If a hidden camera is located you will see a very strong bright spot through red window.
Detecting Radio Frequency
The buzzer/vibration switch button is on the bottom right side.
1) Turn the power switch to middle(Buzzer Mode) or top (Vibration Mode).
2) Pull up antena to extend it.Check the sensitivity dial as a right position.
2) Move around and scan the place.The front light will light up if any RF signals are detected.The more lights that are lit up means the stronger signal are detected, and the buzzer/vibration will get bigger.
4) Gradually shorten the antenna, adjust the sensitivity dial reversely to reduce the detecting range and locate the signal.
5) You can use headset or compass for assistance.(Included in the box)
Wireless Signal Detection and High Sensitivity :
- The detsector could identify wireless pinhole cameras, eavesdropping, tracking device and electrical sources.
- The camera detector could find mobile network, GPS locator and bug.
- The camera detector could scan wired or wireless hidden cameras.
- Laser detection camera distance of 10cm-10m Radio detection of camera range 5cm-10m Power in the 50mv-200mv detection range 30-50cm Power in the 300mv-600mv detection range 100-200cm Power in the 800mv-1200mv detection range 300-800cm
- Power: built-in lithium polymer battery 450mAH
- Current consumption: 8mA Probe laser wavelength of 920mm Receive frequency range 1MHz-6500MHz Special dedicated optical lens filters
- Material: ABS plastic
- Package list: 1 * Detector 1 * Charging 1 * User manual